Comprehensive Family Law Representation In Southeast Oklahoma
Are you preparing to file for divorce, are seeking to adopt a child or are facing another important family matter? If so, The Law Office of Jeff Contreras is here for you. Our blend of comprehensive legal knowledge and premier customer service sets our practice apart from our peers.
Our attorneys are committed to helping you move beyond these difficult and emotionally sensitive matters. We take the time to fully understand your situation and work closely with you to establish an effective plan personalized for your needs.
“Not only have I used Jeff’s law firm, I’ve also recommended him to my friends and family. Jeff is honest and he does what he says he will do, including return phone calls, which is very refreshing in today’s business world. Thanks Jeff for all of the hard work you’ve done on my behalf!”
Read more testimonials from our clients here.
Our Family Law Services
From our McAlester office, our lawyers offer the full spectrum of family law services to our clients throughout southeast Oklahoma. We can help you with the following matters:
- Divorce: Our divorce lawyers have broad experience using both collaboration and litigation to resolve divorces.
- Division of complex assets: We partner with financial and tax advisers to limit the financial complications of your divorce.
- Marital agreements: We help couples draft personalized prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Adoption: If you want to grow your family through adoption, we can help with domestic, stepparent and grandparent adoptions.
- Guardianships: We can help you implement a guardianship for both minor children and adults with special needs.
- Fathers’ rights: Our dedicated attorneys work to ensure fathers receive fair treatment during divorce proceedings.
- Interstate visitation: We work with both custodial and noncustodial parents who want to travel out of the state to visit their child.
- Relocation: Whether you are seeking to move or wish to block a relocation, we will work to protect your parental rights.
- Domestic violence: We provide confidential and compassionate counsel to the victims of domestic violence.
Schedule A No-Cost Case Review Today
If you reside in McIntosh, Pittsburg or Atoka counties, we are ready to speak with you during a free, confidential consultation. Please call 918-420-9125 or send our office an email to schedule your appointment.